D&D 4E 4e UberSheet - Full Excel sheet with autocalc; Feat Selector and Power Card Creator

Crosswind

First Post
Two comments thus far - Bonus for shields is not added to reflex defense. Also, +1 to all defenses for the human race is not added.

Otherwise, so far so good - nice work!

Last edited:

fnwc

Explorer
The modifiers are not calculated correctly for abilities < 10.

The correct formula should be:

Mod = Int((AbilityScore-10)/2)

Dacileva

Explorer
This sheet looks great, and it's so far, my favorite of the Excel sheets.

I did have a few comments to add, hopefully to make it better for everyone!

• Dragonborn Heritage. Cell H20 should probably read " =ROUNDDOWN($B$19/4,0)+(IF(AND(A6="Dragonborn",H13>0),H13,0)) " instead.
  • Stats. The only way the calculations work correctly is if the bold Stat column contains the base stat, instead of the calculated stat, which is counterintuitive. The "Race" column should become "Base", and be editable, with the stat itself calculated by Lookup added to the Base (and then the modifier formulae based only on the actual stat).
  • Basic Melee, Basic Ranged. The Attacks area needs space for these two "powers".
  • The "back" of the sheet needs room for more details on non-attack powers, and for Rituals.
  • In the attacks area, there's nowhere to put the base damage die. There's also nowhere to note keywords (such as Dragon Breath's energy type).

Last edited:

mechascorpio

First Post
Bouncing this back up to the top, because I thought it had so much potential. Any chance it's going to be updated and finished by anyone?

Goken100

First Post
This is great, it's the only way I've seen to both save a character electronically and produce power cards. So is there a way to remove powers once they are added? If not, please add.

Thx!

Remove ads