• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4E VoiP/Chat MapTool Tuesday Evenings

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Right now I have on my listing as possible players:

Alastor118
gamervoid
Dekana
knizia.fan(email)(willing to drop)

renau1g(tentative)

Dungnmaster001
smallkiwi (2 people)

I'd really like to not have to craft an adventure for a small mob. I'd like to know the following:

Email address: If you have none tell me. You can use the email link through EN world to contact me, if your ENworld address is okay. If not, try siliconORCjedi AT gmail DOT com but remove the Tolkien humanoid from the address.

You can send the rest of the info to me by email; it would be cool.
Name:
Possible character:
Campaign Preference: City Reclamation vs. Wandering frontier?
Can you make a Tuesday 7pm EDT start? (4pm PDT, 5 MDT, 6 CDT)
If not, how is Tuesday 8pm EDT start? (5pm PDT, 6 MDT, 6 CDT)

My name is Rob. I am male. My username is a long story.

Dungnmaster001

First Post
Are we planning on starting this coming Tuesday? If so I just found out I won't be able to make the first session because one of the managers at work is on vacation until Thursday next week and I have to cover her shift Tuesday night.

I talked to my other manager who does the scheduling and he said there wouldn't be any problems with having Tuesdays off after this coming one though so I should be a regular presence after that.

gamervoid

First Post
This coming Tuesday was the target last I knew. I bet it would be alright if you were not able to come. This first game is mostly about player and gameplay familiarity I would imagine. I am super excited though.

Dekana

Explorer
Sadly, I just changed my class schedule for the fall - big time. Now, on Tuesdays at exactly the game time, I have a night class. So I'll have to drop out of this game before it starts. And it's too bad! I was excited about this game as well. /cry

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads