• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4E VoiP/Chat MapTool Tuesday Evenings

Dungnmaster001

First Post
I OBJECT! Heh just kidding. Being as this is my first real 4e game I'm fine with level 1 but I'm fine with higher if anyone does have a serious objection.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
I'll be sending out an email and a post with connection details tonight. We never actually chose a voip program.... what do most people here have?

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Hey. I just found out I'm going to be visiting a friend in the hospital tomorrow. (Maternity ward, it's a good thing) I have to push the game back. Since this is a starting session, I'm just gonna shorten it and go from 9pm to 12am EDT. (8-11 Central, 6-9 Pacific).

Dungnmaster001

First Post
<3

Also, I made some changes to my warlord now that we have a cleric. I still have some healing capacity, but not as much as my inspiring one would have had.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=67584

Think you forgot to make that link available for viewing, just says I haven't got permission to view it, but thanks for leading me to that site :) I just transcribed my cleric to it, here's a link if anyone's interested

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=67970

gamervoid

First Post
I will also post a character sheet somewhere tonight, but I wanted to get a direct chat with you gene so we can work together to get the first game set up with the pregenerated html macros I mentioned. The idea would be that when you get the server up for the game(tonight I would hope), I would log in and transfer in all the player data for you (If that works for you), adding the current lvl's macros copy and paste. That way the players can get familiar with them without having to do the initial setup. They can then be in charge of any latter changes to thier character data and weapon choices (Which are automatically figured into the macros for you after that point)

I would love to show the people here as well so if you have the server up tonight, we can all log in when we get the chance and they can experiment with it themselves.

I am off to get the macros thread figured out and my character built/posted.

Remove ads