• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4E VoiP/Chat MapTool Tuesday Evenings

smallkiwi

First Post
I guess D&D really does appeal to some of us socially challenged types, because the only reason i got into a face to face game was cause my wife basically FORCED me to. She found a meeting, she signed up and took me with her. Once i started though I was hooked and no social hangup could stop me.

gamervoid

First Post
So with a few of the players back on the boards, Id like to get into some of the non tuesday RPing play by post style to push into the next combat between now and next tuesday. We should try to pull that off either here or the google group as soon as more of us are invited there. I would start right here right now myself, but Gene mentioned that we might get slapped by an admin since its not technically the place for it here. I would like to save as much time as possible each week doing this though.

gamervoid

First Post
We are still on for tonight, please show up at the normal time and check you email for the info me and gene are sending you. We are using
Vent IP: 24.47.28.203
Port: 3784
when i get there in about 2 hours Ill start up the maptools server under
name: Damn Kobolds
pass: enter

Dungnmaster001

First Post
We are still on for tonight, please show up at the normal time and check you email for the info me and gene are sending you. We are using
Vent IP: 24.47.28.203
Port: 3784
when i get there in about 2 hours Ill start up the maptools server under
name: Damn Kobolds
pass: enter

Sorry I missed the side adventure tonight, I only caught the first email saying the game was cancelled before work and ended up pulling a double shift anyway though I probably could have gotten out of it if I had to. Hope everything went well.

gamervoid

First Post
I am looking forward to the game next week. I'll be letting Gene in on some predefined campaign settings and some pregen monsters he might like to use. Ill link you guys to the info you'll need to grab those pregen macros I mentioned (they give fully articulated html controlled power macros that READ your properties you add to your token).

Dungnmaster001

First Post
Quick question for the DM, what version of MT are we going to be using? The same we started with in the first session or do we need to apply updates as they become available?

Dungnmaster001

First Post
psst Gamervoid, somehow I lost the email with the macros and how to implement them (I actually have the files because I moved them to their own folder, but lost the actual e-mail with the instructions) If you could resend it'd be helpful. I know I should have done the setup earlier but I'm a notorious procrastinator. Getting better though... the old me would have asked about 10 minutes before game time heh.

Remove ads