• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4E VoiP/Chat MapTool Tuesday Evenings

gamervoid

First Post
Ill send the email out again and hopefully everyone has a chance to make use of it. There is a .36 version out since I last checked, I think that for safety sake, everyone should just be updated to the latest build every game, so there is no doubt which one we all should have (If that makes sense). I believe Gene is cool with having the properties file I sent him, meaning that if you use the instructions I emailed to make your token save (and use the same attached campaign properties file) then you should synch up with his campaign file with little change needed. Ill try to go dig it up right now. Make sure to post a reminder email or post here about voice server and game server (I know ill need it).

Dungnmaster001

First Post
Ill send the email out again and hopefully everyone has a chance to make use of it. There is a .36 version out since I last checked, I think that for safety sake, everyone should just be updated to the latest build every game, so there is no doubt which one we all should have (If that makes sense). I believe Gene is cool with having the properties file I sent him, meaning that if you use the instructions I emailed to make your token save (and use the same attached campaign properties file) then you should synch up with his campaign file with little change needed. Ill try to go dig it up right now. Make sure to post a reminder email or post here about voice server and game server (I know ill need it).

Hmm I got the e-mail and am attempting to muddle through this. I got the properties imported to the game settings, I got the default pc and modified the properties with my character info. However that's as far as my success goes. i have tried everything I could think of but somehow the adding of the macro is eluding me. Perhaps I'm not copy/pasting the right part of it into the macro but every time I try to run a macro it says "could not execute the command: null" I'll keep working on it though. I really do like the ease this would seem to allow if I can get it to work.

If anyone else has tried getting these to work and had this problem feel free to let me know what I'm doing wrong.

(note for some reason it wouldn't let me drag the default PC onto the field in version .35 so I ugraded to .38 and it worked. /shrug). Anyway back to work.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
With deep regret...

I'm ending the campaign. I can't spare the time for prep or play and I have some very big and scary real-world issues to work out. I may try to learn maptool better and do a similar campaign but not now.

renau1g

First Post
Good Luck with working things out. I wish you the best and if you ever feel up to it, let me know and I'd be glad to come back to your table.

gamervoid

First Post
I sent an email about it, but I need 1-2 people from this group if they are still interested in an online group. Its with another group I was roped into DMing for. Im doing a fair job with the precon campaign but the group lacks and character optimization or power gamer types who focus on prefect strategy. I want the party(dwarf cleric, human non control wizard, halfling dodger rogue, warforged fighter/me) to stay alive without babying the monsters and I cant be giving them anymore advice in game since it slows the DMing. We could use a leader like a warlord right now (there is another player adding as a fighter).

We play every wednesday evening at 5pm Pacific to about 9pm. Let me know here if you can go, when you can first come, which class build you are up for playing, and anything else I need to know ASAP for this coming weeks game

Dungnmaster001

First Post
I sent an email about it, but I need 1-2 people from this group if they are still interested in an online group. Its with another group I was roped into DMing for. Im doing a fair job with the precon campaign but the group lacks and character optimization or power gamer types who focus on prefect strategy. I want the party(dwarf cleric, human non control wizard, halfling dodger rogue, warforged fighter/me) to stay alive without babying the monsters and I cant be giving them anymore advice in game since it slows the DMing. We could use a leader like a warlord right now (there is another player adding as a fighter).

We play every wednesday evening at 5pm Pacific to about 9pm. Let me know here if you can go, when you can first come, which class build you are up for playing, and anything else I need to know ASAP for this coming weeks game

Yep I'll be there. I went ahead and made both a Dwarven Fighter, and a Tiefling Warlock (fey pact) and leveled them up to 2 (you said the group was level 2 correct? If I'm misremembering I can drop em back down to 1st)

Like I said in the email I can play either one depending on what's best for the group.

The fighter is a hammer/shield type and took the cleric multiclass feat at 2nd level so he can do 1 healing word per day as an emergency heal, and at 4th I'll be taking Healing strike as an encounter power for another backup heal. Can never have too much healing heh. That's probably as far as I'll go with the multi-classing though

The warlock is a teleporting machine capable of teleporting up to 5 squares every time a cursed mob dies, in addition one of his encounter powers has a side effect of giving his target a -6 (!) to attack rolls for a turn which is very nice ;). Here's links to both.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=72332 (warlock)

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=71871 (fighter)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads