4F for Freedom!

Thanee

First Post
Elisa Cameron, aka Ghost

Elisa takes a deep breath and sighs. She cannot really enjoy the beauty of this place right now. She looks around for a while, enjoying the view as much as she can, before heading back in and continuing her way through the corridor.

Velmont

First Post
Lianne starts to gather as much knife and grenade she can attach to herself, and she finally take a rifle that seems still functionning (or a pistol if no rifle is avalaible).

"Ok babies, we have some guest who are waiting us. As the host, it would be impolite to make them wait. And I can't wait to see two such bodies in action" she adds, looking at Bulwark and Atlas.

Synchronicity

First Post
Bulwark, HP 4/4, Status: Uninjured.

Bulwark's face hardens as he looks down at the dead men. Raising his voice over the wind, he yells "Alright! Looks like we've got company. Stay alert and stick together; we don't want to get separated in this weather. We'll head for the barracks first and see what we can find there, then plan based on that. Let's go! Time's on their side! If and when we see the Japs, Sally, you target the flier, but watch out for his lightning. Atlas and myself'll target any hand-to-hand fighters, Eagle...engage at your discretion. We don't know what two of them can do, so be ready for anything." Having said his piece, Bulwark begins walking with the others in what is hopefully the direction of the barracks.

Kevin Perrine

First Post
MUSTANG SALLY | HP: 3/4 | Status: Uninjured (but cold)

"Alright! Looks like we've got company. Stay alert and stick together; we don't want to get separated in this weather. We'll head for the barracks first and see what we can find there, then plan based on that. Let's go! Time's on their side! If and when we see the Japs, Sally, you target the flier, but watch out for his lightning. Atlas and myself'll target any hand-to-hand fighters, Eagle...engage at your discretion. We don't know what two of them can do, so be ready for anything."

Sally couldn't pay much attention to Paul... she was cold, tired, grumbly and as she watched "Eagle" strip the bodies of the soldiers killed in action Sally thought...
Geeeze, if she wanted equipment she coulda just asked before......
Glancing at one of the young men Sally could only remember the sacrifice her brothers had made and before she knew it she found herself turning to Lianne...
"C-c-c-ome'on Eagle, don'tch-cha think that's ... umm-mm... sorta disrespectful of th-those boys? They g-gave their lives for their c-country... they gave their lives f-f-for us! Can't you let them r-r-rest in peace. There's sure to be extra e-e-equipment in the barracks......."

Sally doesn't look directly at her female teammate for more than a glance. She didn't mean (or want) to be disrespectful... but Lianne had no right to strip the dead like that... it just wasn't right... Sally didn't know what a hero was so much but she knew what it wasn't.........

Sally looked back to Paul and Atlas for any support in this matter before shrugging up her flight-jacket on her shoulders from the cold.
Then glancing up into the snow...
"blinking lights, it's the air traffic control tower, there!! The barracks aren't too much farther on."

Sally just shook her head hoping Lianne would impress her or at least not let her down...

Velmont

First Post
"Disrespectfull? I don't think so. These poor guys would surely love to know they help me to kill one of the bastard who have done that to them. And maybe I can found some in the barrack, but first, we must reach it."

Putting the last item in her pocket, she speak to the men

"That'll do for now. Hope I won't have to spend it too fast. Good knigths, I know you are strong and brave, but give a favor to the lady, let me open the way. I may not be able to lift a tank, but it will take much to surprise me, and even more to hurt me, not talking that I may have a chance to throw a grenade at them before you engage them.

Who likes me, follow me!"

On that, Lianne starts to move foward, in direction of the barrack.

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Atlas

Atlas looks at the others and smiles, then follows Eagle. He hits his fist into an open hand every now and again thinking Those bastards killed these guys...man this if for real. I may not be ready for this but I will not lets these...bastards kill people like this and not do something about it...

Synchronicity

First Post

Bulwark looked over at Sally and spoke. "Sally, I agree with you in principle..but Lily's also got a point. This is war, and while I don't want to disrespect the dead, I don't us to get caught unprepared either. If those weapons help us stop the Japs, maybe save some of the people here, then I reckon taking them's the right decision. Though, Lily...next time, you should probably requisition weapons before we set off." As Lily spoke and began walking, Bulwark looked at her retreating form, a slightly bewildered expression on her face. 'It's like she's treating this like some sort of game. I hope she understands how serious it is. I don't think I'll ever understand women. And Atlas seems eager to get started. I don't think I'll ever look forward to a fight.' With a brisk shake of his head, Bulwark banished his musings and began to follow the young woman, keeping his eyes open for any sign of trouble.

Last edited:

Kevin Perrine

First Post
MUSTANG SALLY | HP: 3/4 | Stutus: Uninjured (and cold)

Synchronicity said:
Bulwark looked over at Sally and spoke. "Sally, I agree with you in principle..but Lily's also got a point. This is war, and while I don't want to disrespect the dead, I don't us to get caught unprepared either.... [/i]

Sally, with a minor look of defeat....

"...ummm, 'kay, I g-g-guess it's okay... but it IS the principle of the thing that I'm g-g-getting at."

She continued walking and talking to Paul since nobody else seemed to care...
"if we don't stand up for something, stand up for principles... what's next? trying to take over the world like the Nazis and Japs?! That's what makes America and the Allies right in this mess-o-war Paul. We're standing up for all those people in Europe we don't even know because it's the right thing to do... it's the principle of the thing."
Sally stomped on in the storm...
"if we don't stand by them, we're just screwed up as the bad guys. If we break or even bend those principles it'd be like fighting on the wrong side... 'dat's all I'm sayin'..."

she continued on... obviously this went beyond any action Lily had done... She missed her family alot right now..........

Last edited:

Synchronicity

First Post

Kevin Perrine said:
She continued walking and talking to Paul since nobody else seemed to care...
"if we don't stand up for something, stand up for principles... what's next? trying to take over the world like the Nazis and Japs?! That's what makes America and the Allies right in this mess-o-war Paul. We're standing up for all those people in Europe we don't even know because it's the right thing to do... it's the principle of the thing."
Sally stomped on in the storm...
"if we don't stand by them, we're just screwed up as the bad guys. If we break or even bend those principles it'd be like fighting on the wrong side... 'dat's all I'm sayin'..."

she continued on... obviously this went beyond any action Lily had done... She missed her family alot right now..........

"It's true that it's important to hold to your principles. But you've got to consider the effects sticking to your principles will have on other people. Sometimes...sometimes holding to your principles can get somebody else hurt. You've got to stay alert and weigh each situation. I'm not saying you should abandon or question your principles; just be away of where they can take you, and be prepared for it."
Bulwark's gaze seems far away as he talks, and Sally gets the feeling he's almost talking more to himself than to her. His face seems to take on a pained expression, though it's hard to tell with the mask and the weather. Bulwark speaks again, lower, and Sally barely makes out his words. "Because if you aren't prepared, there's hell to pay." The big man seems to snap out of his strange mood and looks at Sally,trying to give a reassuring smile. But this smile looks more tired than his previous effortless ones, like Bulwark's functioning under a great weight. Then it's gone again, and, eyes forward, Bulwark continues striding into the storm.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Lianne stop on her swing and turn around to the group. "Lady and gentlemen, I suggest to talk philosophy when time will not be critical. Not I don't like the company of pople who have brain, just I think it there is a time for talking, and a time for action, and now it is time for action", on that, she starts again to move to the barrack.

Remove ads