• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4th Annual Nothingland/Nutkinland Dinner and C'thulhu

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
OK, it looks like we're coming as far as i know. :)

i don't know if we'll be able to make the dinner, as we are very low on funds. if you think the restuarant will tolerate our presence if we cheap out on food (only eat apetizers, or just sip drinks or something) we might be able to join you.

if anyone is keeping up with this thread, could you notify whirli and KoS for me? our cell phone is 7 7 3 - 5 3 1 - 4 0 0 6.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
too bad we have to wait a whole year to find out what happens to our characters. :D

francisca

I got dice older than you.
Whirligig said:
Sorry Francisca! :(
Hey there!

Even though the amount of time wasn't nearly enough, I'm glad I got to see and chit-chat with many of you.

Hoping I make it next year.

Bubbalicious

First Post
I would like to be there for both. The dinner last year was the only time I really got to meet anyone. I was the only person there who didn't get to play in the game last year (and I stayed awake for most of it), and I was promised first newly open slot for this year. Enkhidu will not be playing in any games this year because his oldest will be with him, so his spot, at least, should be open.

Ooooh, just noticed VK resurrected last year's thread!

reveal

Adventurer
Whirligig said:
Based on the lack of love from Alcatraz, I've found a new location.

I've been able to get us in at Houlihans, but not until 7pm. There isn't anyone that will take reservations ahead, but I'm going to call ahead to get us in here.

So, we will meet at 7pm in front of the ENWorld Booth on Saturday.

After dinner, around 9ish we will search out an empty area for the game. Once we've found the location, I'll post a sign at the ENWorld booth with our location so people can stop by.

Thanks,

Whirligig
I'm in for dinner! :D

Not sure about the game; it depends on my schedule. And I'll be late to dinner as I have another game until 7:30. But I'll stumble my way to Houlihans as quickly as I can. :)

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Vermicious knid posted to a year old thread. This is BAD. BAD, BAD, BAD! 30 demerits and a cuddle with Rel.

I'm locking this thread and pushing it back in time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads