• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4th Ed AIM/Maptool game needs players

DarinCo

First Post
I've been running my homebrew AD&D 4e game, and we've recently lost a couple of players.
The game runs on Saturday nights from 7:30 Eastern until 11:30 PM Eastern time (4:30 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific), with some games running over by as much as an hour.
how the game is run is, I open an AIM chat, invite the players and then launch a Maptool server and give the players the information on how to get to the server.
For the new game, we currently have A Defender, A controller and a Striker I have a leder/healer NPC I'm planning on running, but that is subject to change if we get a leader/healer PC.
The game will be starting with 9th level PCs, built with the DDI character generator, but with Essentials as an available option.You'll be going to 10th level soon thereafter. Characters use point buy, with 28 points (-6 on the character generator counter. ) and with magic items as suggested by the book. (DMG PG 143)
Mundane gear such as bedrolls, camping supplies, climbing kits and whatnot you can also assume you have.

for more information on the campaign setting, characters and character generation information,
see the game wiki at : exiledlandsdnd.wikispaces.com/Fourth+Edi...
and you can contact me either by posting here or at my email address : DarinCo[MENTION=16713]AO[/MENTION]l.com or AIM : DarinCo.
Thanks for your interest.
D.

sj.largent

First Post
New Player

I would love to play, contact me @ my email.

sj.largent [at] yahoo

I can also bring a few other players who might be interested.

DarinCo

First Post
I've been running my homebrew AD&D 4e game, and we've recently lost a couple of players.
The game runs on Saturday nights from 7:30 Eastern until 11:30 PM Eastern time (4:30 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific), with some games running over by as much as an hour.
how the game is run is, I open an AIM chat, invite the players and then launch a Maptool server and give the players the information on how to get to the server.
For the new game, we currently have A Defender, A controller and a Striker I have a leder/healer NPC I'm planning on running, but that is subject to change if we get a leader/healer PC.
The game will be starting with 9th level PCs, built with the DDI character generator, but with Essentials as an available option.You'll be going to 10th level soon thereafter. Characters use point buy, with 28 points (-6 on the character generator counter. ) and with magic items as suggested by the book. (DMG PG 143)
Mundane gear such as bedrolls, camping supplies, climbing kits and whatnot you can also assume you have.

for more information on the campaign setting, characters and character generation information,
see the game wiki at : exiledlandsdnd.wikispaces.com/Fourth+Edi...
and you can contact me either by posting here or at my email address : DarinCo @AO l.com or AIM : DarinCo.
Thanks for your interest.
D.

Once more... more players needed. have a sorcerer, wizard and warden, need a leader type, another striker and possibly another controller. email me at the address above, or contact me via AIM.
Thanks again.
D.

Remove ads