• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4th edition Myspace group

wedgeski

Adventurer
Morrus said:
Just curious - what does it do that, say, just staying here doesn't?
A page that works?

EDIT: By which I mean, A page that doesn't work? Which is even less funny. Ah just forget it. :)

Last edited:

Bog97th

First Post
tough critics

Sorry got the link working......

Come check it out. I'm just a D&D fan trying to make things better for all us gamers and I thought a 4th edition page on Myspace would build a large community of gamers fast. After all Myspace has over 205,000,000 profiles already and a D&D group that has 11,000+. :\

After 25 years of gaming D&D I thought I might just have a right to put my two cents in on 4th edition also.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Bog97th said:
I'm just a D&D fan trying to make things better for all us gamers and I thought a 4th edition page on Myspace would build a large community of gamers fast.
I know you're new here, but coming into a community -- of more than 50,000 registered users -- and trying to poach them off to your own site is generally seen as pretty poor form on the Internet.

After 25 years of gaming D&D I thought I might just have a right to put my two cents in on 4th edition also.
Who said otherwise? Your two cents seems to consist of "this party sucks, come over to my house," though.

If I walked into a barbecue at your house and did that, how would you respond?

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Umm, you fixed the link? It takes me to the MySpace main page, not your page.

Thanks anyway, but I think I'll just stay here where I know I can get excellent news, discuss 4e and know that WotC employees are checking in and even participating in discussions that won't get out of hand.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads