D&D 5E 5e CB's Stonefast OOC -- COMPLETE

Forged Fury

First Post
OOC: We're all still relatively healthy, plus I don't think we've used any of Father Spec's healing spells (if he has any, didn't check the sheet). I figure we clear the room to the southwest, the squeaky door room, and the not verified but probably there secret room at the northeastern section of the Hold.

Then maybe a long rest? I, at least, need to prepare some new spells.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
< snip > I think Strahd's from Israel? Not sure if he follows US college basketball...though, he might. Or I could just totally be 100% mistaken about where he lives.

Yeah, I really didn't expect him to have meant the basketball thing. I was 'making a funny' -- which wasn't actually very funny. Oh, well . . . .

ALL: I'll be away on Thursday evening and Saturday afternoon and evening. A friend's mother died. Visitation is in northern Indiana this Thursday, and then I've promised to join Alison on Saturday night to get schnookered at her home.

Skarsgard

Explorer
Take care and travel safe mate.

On another note, could someone please explain how the embedded roller works? I have tried so many permutations but just can't get it working. I am not usually this slow but I am feeling very dumb at this point. :p

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
sure!
type "roll" in square brackets, and "/roll" in square brackets, and in-between you put the roll you want to created, e.g. "1d20+5"

put that all together, no spaces an no quotation marks, and you get a result:

[roll0]

Hope thats clear and helps.

Remove ads