• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5E Cheese

Oofta

Legend
Just curious: how do you feel about elves? ;)

What, you mean those pointy-eared yellow-bellied limp-wristed scrawny-butt tree-hugging nectar-sipping self-aggrandizing goblin-lovers? I'd tell you but I can't stand it when they mope around crying because someone hurt their feelings.

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Daddy
As the title says what in 5E do you find cheesy? This can be for any reason, mechanical, fluff, feel, vibe etc. I would like to nominate the Sun Soul Monk. It seems very Dragonball Z or Street Fighter II. I can almost hear the class say sonic boom or hadouken. Mechanically it looks half decent and all right its just a monk firing lazer beams seems a bit cheesy to me. I might actually play one to give my DM a headache as he is very fighting man, castles and crusades, knight in shining armour type.

Aarakocra could be another thing but my DM doesn't allow that race as a Sun Sould Aaracokra monk would probably be great mechanically. Its a combo so cheesy if it flunked a dex save vs fireball it might have to make a con save or turn into fondue.

Spelljammer, nuff said.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads