5e D&D Campaign Seeking 2 Players - 8:00PM AEST (+10 GMT) - Roll20 & Skype

citystar

First Post
Game Name: Wheels Within Wheels
Gameplay Style: Political intrigue involving urban based roleplaying and combat with some wilderness/dungeon crawling.
DM: Daniel
Edition/Setting: 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons based in the Forgotten Realms setting
Game Description:
Can your characters survive the political intrigue within Baldur's Gate or will it consume and corrupt you? This adventure will involve urban based exploration and roleplaying to uncover the turmoil brewing under the surface between the various lords, guilds and factions within the city. The main focus will be set within Baldur's Gate however there will be wilderness and dungeon crawling involved. You will not be able to talk your way out of every encounter and combat will be inevitable as you make enemies with the various groups within the city due to your investigations and meddling. The group of adventurers has worked together for some time now and your background should account for this.

We're three 30+ year-olds living in Japan & Australia looking to recruit two additional players to comprise a four PC party. We play via Skype & Roll20 on Monday evenings at 8:00 PM AEST (+10 GMT). This will be a new campaign however we have been playing together for several years now and are seeking long term players who will contribute to the group. If you can't make the vast majority of our weekly game sessions, then this maybe isn't the group for you.

Character Application: Please send me a Private Message and I will provide you my skype & email details so you can send me your application. This application should include:
* Name
* Race
* Class
* Alignment
* Basic personality/background (to be completed in more detail before the 1st session)
* A little about yourself and your experience with 5e D&D

------------------------------------

* 5e D&D Ruleset - PHB for Character Creation & SCAG Classes
* Accepting 2 more players (4 PC's in total).
* Characters will start at 1st level.
* Starting gold will be rolled as per PHB.
* Ability score will be 27 points to spend via Point Buy as per PHB with only one attribute under 10 allowed after racial increases.
* No evil characters allowed.
* Death/dying house rules are being used to add more tension during combat.

Last edited:

Remove ads