D&D 5E 5e EPIC MONSTER UPDATES

Blacklight85

First Post
Dave2008 Where do I send the statblocks of the dragons and also after taking a careful at the chromatic dragon statblocks there's a lot of inconsistencies if it's okay with you I would like to revise and fix them according to your table.

dave2008

Legend
Dave2008 I have a question is all your stats upped by a +1? I just decided to ask but all your stats are upped by an extra 1.

No, not intentionally. I just checked the Ancient Red and it has the exact same stats as the MM version. Now, if you talking about the stat bonuses, then they are increased by something I call the "Epic Bonus." It is included in the Epic Monster Table and it gets added to ability score modifiers, saving throws, DCs, etc. It was a method to describe the inherent might of epic monsters (for a number of reasons). However, it will likely be replaced by Divine Rank in the 2nd drafts.

dave2008

Legend
Dave2008 Where do I send the statblocks of the dragons and also after taking a careful at the chromatic dragon statblocks there's a lot of inconsistencies if it's okay with you I would like to revise and fix them according to your table.

Send me a PM and I will give you my email. Then I can send you the original word files too.

dave2008

Legend
I have added the Satyr demigod Hyrsam to the Archh Feys section.

FYI, when I call these Arch Fey gods, demigods, etc. I don't mean they are truley gods, there is a separate section for those. I use the terms to describe the relative power of these fey lords. I think of the fey lords as something separate from the gods, but similar in power.

dave2008

Legend
Thanks to the wonderful contributions of @Blacklight85 I have posted all of the Ancient Metallic dragons to the dragons section: Dragons

Thank you so much for your help Blacklight85!

EDIT: Of course now I will need to go back and update the Chromatics!

Last edited:

Blacklight85

First Post
Dave nice work with posting the dragons but I've noticed a mistake on the hit points of the golden dragon. Isn't the bonus health should be amount of hit die x con mod?

Blacklight85

First Post
Dave nice work with posting the dragons but I've noticed a mistake on the hit points of the golden dragon. Isn't the bonus health should be amount of hit die x con mod?

Remove ads