5e Familiar thread (both warlock and animal/spirit thingies)

Cleon

Legend
Playing with the AI thingy Dall-e.. typing "baby silvery-white angel dragon with rainbow wings and golden eyes, horns and claws, and white teeth" gave me these...some are outright creepy...

They ALL look various shades of creepy to me.

Maybe try "miniature" rather than "baby" so it doesn't have such a grotesquely large head and feet.

The claws and horns are mother-of-pearl not gold, and its teeth are white.

What comes out with "miniature silver-white dragon with angelic rainbow wings and golden eyes, iridescent horns and claws, and shiny white teeth" as the description?

Casimir Liber

Adventurer
"a realistic small white bahamut with silver scales, rainbow wings and golden eyes, horns and claws, and white teeth"

gives

Attachments

• smallbahamuts.jpg
    smallbahamuts.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 64

Casimir Liber

Adventurer
Did lots of comboes ...damn this is weird!
Now "realistic baby smiling silver-white bahamut with angelic rainbow wings and golden eyes, iridescent horns and claws, and shiny white teeth"

Attachments

• AIdevas1.jpg
    AIdevas1.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 59

Cleon

Legend
Hmm, most of these look like badly painted cheap miniatures or draconic baby photos. A few of them look like they should be wearing a diaper while lying on a rug.

I visualize them as having feathery wings like an angel in a rainbow pattern. Some of the first pictures have that.

EDIT: By the way, I was thinking of the Archangel Gabriel in Van Eyck's Annunciation:

388px-Annunciation_-_Jan_van_Eyck_-_1434_-_NG_Wash_DC.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads