D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy

tglassy

Adventurer
Quentin feels the Pixie sifting around his thoughts, though it is accompanied by no pain or attack of any kind. The Pixie seems to hough in frustration a bit, blowing some of her hair out of her face, before replying in common.

"The old man sent you," she says, more of a statement than a question, though she still waits for a response.

"Yes, he did. Although, by what we saw here, you surely can understand why. He worries about the purity of the spring." replies Quentin
"He sees it as acidic pool. As we did at first. Why are you doing that? Is he harming the spring or the forest in some way?"

tglassy

Adventurer
She shrugged at the halfling. "No, I just thought he was too serious. He really needs to lighten up. I mean come on, a few little pranks and he sends a whole group of people after me? What a bore."

Azurewraith

Explorer
Mim looks dumbfounded by this remark, he loves a good prank and cant wait to play some on his companions."I guess our business here is concluded" Mim eyes the storm clouds on the horizon.

"Having him see acidic pool is not really a prank if he didn't see through it. He got genuinely worried. Maybe you should talk to him? He may be a bore. Or he may surprise you, you never know until you try" smiles Quentin at the fey.

"Not all people understand a good joke. We'll be leaving you now, don't choke him to death with the vines."

tglassy

Adventurer
"No! You can't go! It's so boring!" she said frantically, zipping between the group and the way back. "You should stay and play with me! We can pull pranks on the old man, and poke Bertha, and play hide and seek, it'll be so much fun!"

Remove ads