• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

5e Playtest group - looking for players

I will soon be starting a 5e playtest group utilizing the Temple of Elemental Evil module. There are currently 2 players who have joined, so there is room for 2 or 3 more players if you're interested.

This will be an online game that takes place on Saturday afternoons/evenings, either weekly or bi-weekly, depending on schedules. I will be using Maptools version b87 and Skype to run the game. Please reply here, or send me a pm to let me know if you're interested.

I still have one or two slots available. So far, there is a fighter and a rogue in the party, and a third who is unknown. If anyone is still interested, please send me a PM with your email address and your Skype account. If things go well, I will be able to start either Saturday (the 12th) or next Saturday (the 19th)

aileigc

First Post
I might be interested, as I'm looking for some way to play D&D again. Since 5E is the only edition I haven't tried, this could be a good opportunity.
But there is a big but! I'm in the UK. What timezone are the hours you mention in?

Also, I currently don't have easy net access, I expect to have it in a week from now.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads