• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [5e] QL's Al-Qadim Game

Jago

Explorer
We need a short side quest of Kaniel and Amina just for the moment of people thinking that the Half-Orc is Bad Cop and Amina is Good Cop, and then we have the Mamluk waxing poetic and philosophizing while Amina is tight-lipped and just *stare*.

I need this sitcom in my life.

Shayuri

First Post
She's a tight-lipped assassin pretending to be a virtuous acolyte! He's a philosophical orc slave warrior looking to atone for a lifetime of misdeeds!

THEY FIGHT CRIME!

I'm not sure Amina would be the good cop in this pairing. :)

Jago

Explorer
Oh no, she is most certainly Bad Cop to his Good Cop.

But who the hell is going to suspect that the tattooed, desert Half-Orc is the nice one next to the smaller, veiled priestess? lol

Foxbytes

First Post
Simpsons did it?

I think this scene calls for an insight check which I'll give a go once I'm off work and have access to my dice rollers. I believe Vlad put proficiency in insight too or if there is some spell or another, he may have ideas on how to glean the sincerity from our captive.

Quickleaf

Legend
Simpsons did it?

I think this scene calls for an insight check which I'll give a go once I'm off work and have access to my dice rollers. I believe Vlad put proficiency in insight too or if there is some spell or another, he may have ideas on how to glean the sincerity from our captive.

The viziers are the insightful PCs. So when someone is deceitful in the presence of the Sheikh, they can just look at one another and go "So, you got dibs on this one or should I?" ;)

Jago

Explorer
Actually, we pretty much have the Powerpuff Girls as far as I can tell.
Akilah is Blossom
Najiyah is Bubbles
Ankabut is Buttercup

Here to save the City of Sheikhville.

Remove ads