• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5E Random Encounter Generator - New Home for old OGRE Generator

I used to have a Random Encounter Generator for 5e in EN World's OGRE generators.

It disappeared with the reset last August but it has a new home on chaosgen.com.

It has most of the old features and work is ongoing. Next up is to add monster groups and another monster source after Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes

There were a number of other generators that were on OGRE (some were under username PieAndDragon) that I hope to add there.

Let me know if you've got any feedback

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
I used to have a Random Encounter Generator for 5e in EN World's OGRE generators.

It disappeared with the reset last August but it has a new home on chaosgen.com.

It has most of the old features and work is ongoing. Next up is to add monster groups and another monster source after Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes

There were a number of other generators that were on OGRE (some were under username PieAndDragon) that I hope to add there.

Let me know if you've got any feedback
Is there a downloadable version? I was working on something similar in Excel but this works pretty well.

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
XP for feeding the community. The snarling, rotten, ragged, cloudy-eyed, blood-thirsty ghouls ever hungry for more gaming resources...or maybe that's just me :devilish:

Remove ads