• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[5e] Spell & Crossbones

pathfinderq1

First Post
Pathfinderq1, I played 7th sea a little bit earlier. What is new with the new release ?

Not sure just yet- the new edition is due out this fall, so we will see. The main draw for the Kickstarter was to get pdf copies of all of the first edition books- some of which have been very hard to find.

Lots of swashbuckling goodness, to be sure.

Quickleaf

Legend
Also, do the characters know this du Pontis fellow?

I actually misspoke. It's "Baron de Pointis."

He's an actual historical figure, but no, I don't think any of the PCs knows much about him beyond him being the original leader of the 1697 Raid of Cartagena...the raid in which La Gloriosa disappeared.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Well, I survived my knee upgrades, but barely. It was touch and go there for a bit, looking like I might I have to go the peg leg route :eek:

I should be by tomorrow to post, if that means anything. Hopefully it'll be something coherent. Great posts in my absence, especially [MENTION=20005]Matthan[/MENTION]!

pathfinderq1

First Post
Just a quick notification- I will be out of contact from Friday morning until Sunday evening (-ish). It is possible that I may be able to read/post, but it is unlikely. I will catch up on Sunday night, as needed.

Quickleaf

Legend
I'm very fortunate to have you guys as players. Like I think I mentioned before, this game is actually my first foray into play-by-post. Even the players who are no longer with us were just terrific. I've been very impressed by everyone's contributions to the game. :)

So [MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION], are you super-powered now? :D

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I'm super sumthing lol. I'm working on this... walking... thing and after that I fulling expect to be able to leap taller buildings. It's been a little slower going than expected and for that I totally apologize. It's mostly the drugs that have been keeping me from me congozinizanitant enough from functioning. But I'll do my best here because I feel really bad holding up the game!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
After rereading through everything that's been posted, I'm having a little bit of confusion understanding what we are offering Blackbeard for the ship. Clearing the spirit, yes, but what more than that... I'm not certain. We haven't agreed to either of his inital asking prices, the treasure or what the dwarf captain knows. So, I'm a little lost. I will try to get Jon to sit down and go over it with me tonight and post tmorrow but I would say I already feel bad making everyone eait on me so feel free to move forward if you want to.

Remove ads