[5e] Spell & Crossbones

Matthan

Explorer
My apologies for delays on my end. The last few days have been crazy getting ready for a trip. My intention is to get a post up today. I'll be away from my computer Tuesday through Saturday this week. I'm hopeful that I'll be able to get some internet through my phone in the mountains to keep up, but don't hesitate to NPC me if needed.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Uh huh. Well, he must have had SOME overcooked roast to get THAT injury lol.

I will leave it to Jacques to beg onto the crew then.

And I can guarantee Kat is going to be in a way less charitable mood in the morning lol

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Queenie

Queen of Everything
lol I'm only teasing you. Just trying to make silly conversation while we wait for Quickleaf. :D

You're doing great, and letting Kat be her normally flirty self ;)

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Sorry for the absence guys. I had surgery last week and the time leading up to it and the recovery has been really rough. I've barely been online and Fenris has been having to really take care of me. He's off now picking up more meds that will hopefully help and we can get back to things soon.

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Quickleaf

Legend
Sorry for the absence guys. I had surgery last week and the time leading up to it and the recovery has been really rough. I've barely been online and Fenris has been having to really take care of me. He's off now picking up more meds that will hopefully help and we can get back to things soon.

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Surgery? Oh no, I hope you're recovering ok. Sending healing thoughts your way.

05040762f69d2b1d39e50bda57041832a9d85afbc9751f5dacf21438798f8723.jpg

Remove ads