• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[5e] Spell & Crossbones

Shayuri

First Post
Speaking of which...is it me we're waiting on?

After reading the thread again, I have this slowly dawning horror that it might have been me. :(

Anyway, working on a post of sorts. We're not doing the ritual right away, so I dunno if I can I can advance things much, but I will see if I can get things started up again.

Sezarious

Explorer
I would like to play a Fighter/Warlock, who is obsessed with his pirate image and wants to become as infamous as possible without ACTUALLY being mean. His "Pirate" alter ego is his false identity as a background feature.

True Neutral, normally, he avoids breaking any rules, but when he puts on his hat and eyepatch, he becomes Pot-eye the Pirate!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
So... neither Jon or I have gotten ANY ENW notifications! My mom had surgery, then rehab, she's losing her house so when rehab was done she moved into our house. Needless to say we've been super busy! Sometime over the last day or so it's calmed down somewhat Fenris and I had the conversation "Hey, what happened to our games?"

Good question.

We are still here and will get caught up in the next few days. Huge apologies!!

Remove ads