D&D 5E 5E Spell & Item Card Templates

tintagel

Explorer
I'm not sure if it's OK for me to post this here, but I thought some of you folks may be interested in my 5E Card Templates. I include themes for all classes (except barbarian but can add that if you want) and a theme for items. You use the template with Magic Set Editor to make your own spell & item cards (or even class ability cards).

The templates aren't free (I need money for PBJ sammiches) but I think they are reasonably priced compared to pre-printed cards you might find - and you can make all the cards you want. Also, they are on sale for Halloween!

As a show of thanks, I'm sharing my free printer-friendly Google Drive character sheet. I hope you all allow me to rattle the cup on this one.

5th Edition printer-friendly and collaborative Google Drive Sheet

Last edited:

Paraxis

Explorer
That is all copyrighted material just because the basic rules pdfs are free to download does not make them open content.

Last edited:

Tony Semana

First Post
Beautifully done. If I had a windows machine I may have bitten on these. But, as mentioned, you should remove the pre-loaded spell and item card sets from the offering. But great job!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I'm selling the templates, not the text. You can use the templates to make your own cards.

"I've done the work of adding all 130 Basic Rules spells and the few items in the free rules pack."

You apparently make some or all of that pack available through Google Drive.

That is not your content. It being in a "free" pack does not make it fair use. You can't copy and redistribute their content willy-nilly, even if you aren't getting paid for it. I'm sorry to have to be such a wet blanket, but we can't be in the business of helping folks violate copyright.

Last edited:

tintagel

Explorer
Thank you for the feedback and clarifications, Umbran. I'm removing mention of any MSE card sets in the product and have already removed the MSE files from the ZIP. Sorry for any inconvenience.

jameslkight

First Post
This is way late, but you wouldn't happen to have Card Templates for Pathfinder, would you? I purchased your 4th edition cards way back when, and have been a fan ever since. We're doing a Pathfinder game currently and I would love a template.

James

Remove ads