• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonlance 5E Survivor - Deities (Part 3: Dragonlance) Takhisis Advances!

toucanbuzz

No rule is inviolate
Paladine 18
Majere 14
Mishakal 14
Gilean 16
Zivilyn 6
Lunitari 13 - 2 = 11
Takhisis 17 + 1 = 18

Sirrion was a candle in the wind that lasted a lot longer than Zivilyn, the World Tree, whose roots are drying up. Majere has been trying to slip by on his good name, but no one's buying it. And will the book close on Gilean?

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Hey @CleverNickName, question:

How many of these God survivor threads are you planning total before the finals? Will you also be doing the various Mythoi from Deities & Demigods/Legends & Lore? If not, how many settings/pantheons could there be? Did you consider having the top two or three from each of these sub-threads making it to the finals?

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Hey @CleverNickName, question:
How many of these God survivor threads are you planning total before the finals? Will you also be doing the various Mythoi from Deities & Demigods/Legends & Lore? If not, how many settings/pantheons could there be? Did you consider having the top two or three from each of these sub-threads making it to the finals?
I can't wait for all 200 Mystara Immortals
Ugh, I know right? Seemed like Mystara (and later, the Forgotten Realms) had more deities in their pantheons than they had followers.

All joking aside, I'm not going to cover the Mystara immortals, or the deities from any other classic non-5E campaign settings. I'm considering some of the "official" 5th Edition settings like Theros and Wildemount, but that's going to depend on how everyone is feeling by the time we get around to it. If folks are still having fun, I'll keep the game rolling! I'm not opposed to branching out to other sources and other game editions (as long as they are WotC D&D...I don't want to spend years on this little game).

But for now, assume that this Survivor contest will only cover the deities in the 5E Players Handbook appendix. We will reassess after Round 6 or so.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads