D&D 5E [5e] The Lichway - Old School Dungeon with new school rules.

Brother Dave

First Post
I don't have a problem using this die roller, but there are a few issues with it to be aware of.

1. You can't see the result of the roll until after you post it, so if you want to react appropriately to the result you have to either post again or edit your post.
2. You can't add a die roll in an edit, so if you make multiple rolls and screw one up, you have to make another post to fix it.
3. You can use the die roller from apps like tapatalk on your phone, but you can't see the results from the app. It just shows up as [roll0].

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'm always forgetting to add everything up or saves or everything...

I'd prefer this roller (needs registration so the rolls can be tracked)
http://dice-roller.wikidot.com/all-rolls

[roll0] - how do I string multiple rolls together?

No comment on the above dice roller?
How about we make a separate thread for rolls and then link whatever you need from there (it would keep from having 3 posts for various rolls just because you forgot something) - you roll on new thread, link the post and voila!

Dr Simon

Explorer
I think if you want to include dice rolls you may as well use this thread, save creating another one. I don't mind which roller anyone prefers to use - I'm happy to do the rolling for you if you like. I mean, I've made a few surreptitious Perception checks already...

sithramir

First Post
[roll0]

Works from phone but can't see in Tapatalk. However you can click open in browser to see result. Probably easier than a separate website. Plus the surprise of what it is!

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hi guys,

I'm travelling for work, so sorry about not posing earlier.

FYI, Ethian knows how to use thieves tools, but doesn't have any (can't afford them yet).
I'll post something in the IC thread either before going to bed or tomorrow morning.
Cheers,

SG

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
OK, seems to work ok, and you get the message below if you try to edit the rolls :eek:
Glad to be part of the IC thread!
Cheers,

SG

Last edited:

Remove ads