• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

6 npc designer reviews at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

lior_shapira

Explorer
Maybe i'm missing something, but isn't it an amazing coincidence(im fighting the instinct to put double quotes around this word) that NPC Designer got Six(Edit: thought it was 5) 5-star reviews one after another in the reviews database in under 24 hours?

weird.
lior.

Mystery Man

First Post
I've been using NPC Designer for about 6 months or so now and I can vouch for those reviews. It's a great product.

Sir Brennen

Legend
Personally, I'd only count one of those as an actual review. The others weren't very informative.

Almost wish ENWorld had that "was this review helpful to you?" button that Amazon does.

MonsterMash

First Post
Got to admit that I'd pretty much ignore reviews when its the only thing that user has ever posted at ENWorld. The reviews from the regular posters I'll have a higher trust in as at least I know those guys are not just posting it purely to hype the product.

Actually a better strategy for a publisher would be to have reviews posted every few days so that the product name keeps showing up on the front page.

Knight Otu

First Post
Vascant said:
If anyone has not noticed NPC Designer is now also available at ENWorld Game Store, this also has opened up room for some reviews. In 5 months the only person who has really given any kind of a review has been Mr Cook on his own site, be nice if some other users would share their honest review NPC Designer.

Each of the reviewers is a seperate user of NPCDesigner.

Mystery Man

First Post
JimAde said:
Access Denied! Can you tell us the gist of it?

From the thread...

If anyone has not noticed NPC Designer is now also available at ENWorld Game Store, this also has opened up room for some reviews. In 5 months the only person who has really given any kind of a review has been Mr Cook on his own site, be nice if some other users would share their honest review NPC Designer.

The link: http://www.enworld.org/reviews.php?do=product&productid=1605 06

Version 1.0.110
1. NPC.ModWeapon Enhanced with two new tags: attackbonus and damagebonus
2. All of the Half Dragon Paragon Scripts have been updated (Mbaima)
3. Harpy Script Added (Redshirt)
4. Blind dog, Hell Hound, Worg and Winter Wolf Scripts Added (Mbaima)

JimAde

First Post
Ah. I get it. So Vascant posted in his own forums saying, "Hey the products not getting a lot of reviews." and people responded. Seems reasonable. That certainly explains the spike in reviews.

TheLe

First Post
JimAde said:
Ah. I get it. So Vascant posted in his own forums saying, "Hey the products not getting a lot of reviews." and people responded. Seems reasonable. That certainly explains the spike in reviews.

Personally, I have absolutely no problem with his request, nor do I think he is responsible with 6 reviews suddenly popping up on enworld.

What I have a problem with is the quality of the content. At least 3 of them are more like comments rather than reviews.

Is it really a review if someone gives the book 1 star and only says "this sucks"? Conversely is it really a review if someone gives a book 5 stars and only says "this book rulez d00ds"?

~Le

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads