9 New D&D 5E Fan-Created Resources!

Welcome to another installment of my D&D 5th Edition fan creation roundups, where I scour the web so you don't have to. This time around, I've found aquatic and oriental campaign options, a new Injury condition, thoughts on a setting based on the Americas, and a look at a couple of monsters- the Choker and the Nothic.

Welcome to another installment of my D&D 5th Edition fan creation roundups, where I scour the web so you don't have to. This time around, I've found aquatic and oriental campaign options, a new Injury condition, thoughts on a setting based on the Americas, and a look at a couple of monsters- the Choker and the Nothic.

blink_dog.jpg

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
How do you get your stuff onto this list? I have written quite a bit for 5E, posted about it threads, linked it under one of these announcements. perhaps it is not worthy, but I was wondering how these 'Fan-created Resource Lists' come about anyway.

I just look around and post what I find. I'm sure there's plenty I miss.

Aaron L

Hero
I really like those Injury rules! I've been working on the same thing, but the idea to model them on Exhaustion levels (which was itself a great idea) is just perfect. I will definitely be using these.

Remove ads

Remove ads