A-1 Lost Knowledge of Arcanix- Makharat alone

Moggthegob

First Post
You can tell he is lying and clearly very nervous about something, although it is not clear to you what it is. He seems to visibly want to avoid your presence.

Moggthegob

First Post
" There's...uh.... something I have to do. i was...uh...supposed o meet someone here,but I just got word that they.....uh.....weren't coming." he says nervously. " And uhh.... a rogue ruffian was going in their place"

Kaodi

Hero
" I knew those idiot Southlanders could not be trusted to take a hint. Makes me wonder why I am being so generous when I could just run with my prizes and come out much the better for it, " says the tiefling, annoyed. " Take me to the Dean's office. As long as you do that, and don't try to pull anything funny, I won't have to hurt you. My quarrel is with those who you were supposed to meet, not you folks who employed me. "

Moggthegob

First Post
He gulps hard and says "Ok. Follow me" Makharat is led into a skycoach drawn by phantom pegasus.

He leads you to Arcanix and allows you in. You walk around and you find the familiar 7-color office of Dean Grey.

Kaodi

Hero
Makharat sniffs a little and then rubs his nose, which is tingling with the smell of demons that lingers in the halls of Arcanix. He pauses at the door, considering for a moment that perhaps it would be better to knock first, but the thought of the look of surprise on the Dean's face when he barges him causes him to grin wickedely.

The Sakah warrior pushes open the doors to the Dean's office and walks in, boldly proclaiming, " I'm here for my payment, Grey. "

Moggthegob

First Post
The Dean looks genuinely shocked.... "Makharat.... How unexpected. I recieved a wire from your group. know you do not have the research. So....NO. You shall not recieve payment.

Remove ads