• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Blasphemy out of Evenfall - Call of Cthulhu D20 (recruiting)

Shattered Archon

First Post
Recruiting around 4 players for a 2000-era D20 Call of Cthulhu game. The premise of the game is the investigation of two similarly unrelated crimes... seemingly, that is, until a horrible pattern begins to emerge. Is a deranged killer leading the police on a convoluted chase, or is there really something unspeakable stalking the streets after nightfall?

Ideally, characters should all be linked to the investigation in some way from the minute the case crosses the police chief's desk - police officers, crime scene investigators, forensic experts, and the like would all be good, as well as anything else you can come up with.

I'm sure those interested will want more details, so anyone with any questions, ask away. :)
Just to get a few more comnmonly asked ones out of the way:
offence/defence option characters are allowed, and psychic feats would be considered if a character has appropriate background (and charisma of course). Abilities will be assigned using a 32pt point-buy system, and characters will start at 3rd level.

ES2

First Post
How about a psychologist character, do you think that would fit into the mold you are asking about?

What psychic feats are you talking about? I would be interested in trying out CoC.

Master Curran

First Post
hey i have no idea how to play CoC but i would play if you would teach me the basics. if i was in i would be a journalist following these crimes

Shattered Archon

First Post
Well, i am all for introducing new players to the game, but unfortunately it isn't really something i can do... i just don't have the skill and experience to teach the game, i'm afraid.

ES2 - yeah, i'm sure a psychologist template character would be fine, and as for psychic feats, i'd prefer only sensetive, but with a good expolaination in the character's background i would have nothing against others.

Snipehunt

First Post
Oh, I'm in! I'll play the grizzled P-2, passed over for promotion and close to retirement, who stumbles across one of the bodies.

Shattered Archon

First Post
Great, let me know when you have stats/background etc. Useful details coming soon, i'm a little slow due to real life issues, but please bear with me. ;)

NestroEmichae

First Post
Don't worry about the life issues. Same problem here.

I have a question: Are we allowed to use material from outside the core book? I have H. P. Lovecraft's Arkham and have been looking at some material inside of it.

Remove ads