• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A campaign for all rpg players

MadLuke

First Post
In a region of indefinite boundary between the land of enchanted realms and wilderness, between beautiful palaces, awesome volcanoes and endless forests, stands an ancient tavern. For centuries, military veterans, wise magicians, but also thieves novice and priests of the most various castes, there are used to meet at any time of day or night. They find a comfortable place to refresh their tired limbs, quaffing a beer or enjoy a glass of mulled wine. They tell of the adventures they have faced, someone took the opportunity to tell their bluster or to make new friends. But even those who prefer to remain quiet in a corner can not help but find the comfort inn like no other place, and come home again, as always ...

This "campaign" doesn't have a Master but me, a decent landlord who only graciously welcome anyone who wants to rest or warm up the bones in front of the fireplace. There are no "sheets", but only characters who reveal themselves to other customers and their lives as they please and the more.
This' the place where you tell, you know, you play.
---------------------------------------------------------

Just for a moment, stop thinking about dices, character sheets, rules or other stuff... Everyone can role play, use just his or her imagination to travel in a fantasy world, be an explorer or just himself. Don't waste this chance, login and start to play! ;-)

At the Adventurers' Tavern

Bye, MadLuke.

MadLuke

First Post
I have a few of my own personal PC's that would feel very comfortable here.

So, what you're waiting for? The old innkeeper doesn't like very much guys who stay at the door without deciding if enter or go. :)

I'm interested in trying it out. How does a game like this work?

The best thing you can do is just to try: register and take a trip! In the worst case, you'll flee away even before a maid could ask your name. Be sure no one will ever wonder to come back to catch you. :)

Bye, MadLuke.

MadLuke

First Post
1) Click "Register" on the menù at the top of the page, fill the form and submit.
2) Once you registered, navigate to the profile page (the link with you own name caption), and click on thne "Campaigns" radio button
3) click on "Join a campaign", then select the "At the Adventurers' Tavern" campaign and input a name for your character.
4) Once the DM (me) has accepted your subscription, you'll receive a mail, so you'll be able to login, input the description of your character (if you want)
4) click on the "Chronichles" menù... and you'll be at the tavern.

Don't hesitate to ask me again if not clear, the informations are useful for anyone want toi join it.

Bye, MadLuke.

MadLuke

First Post
Samson Swen, the first customer, has made ​​its entry into the tavern, there's still plenty of room for all ...

Bye, MadLuke.

Remove ads