A Chronicle of Ice, Luck and Honour - updated 19th December

Funeris said:
Apology accepted (and possibly not even needed). Please...you should know we weren't going anywhere...as long as you don't turn into Sep...Destan...or even PKitty, now....
Would I? I would never do that to you guys. Seriously, this SH will reach its end [Spider stares into the distance and cogitates] it's a hell of a way off, but I do hope you are with me till the end. ANYWAY.

darthkilmor said:
Heya spider, I think i've poked my nose in here before but just wanted to post again and say i likeses your story hour, and the magic hidey-hole/dim door book is an especially cool magic item

Keep up the good work!
Hey darthkilmor, good to have you back! Hope you're enjoying the SH as so far. Yeah, everyone seems to like the portal-book-majig-thing. I'll post up the full stats asap. :)

brellin said:
sorry about that outburst I lost my temper
That's okay, to be honest, I thought that would have happened sooner, but what the jimmies. Sorry to have kept you guys hanging.

Anyway, the next installment (and Torious's fate at the bottom of the ladder), will be up soon. Keep your antennae peeled!

Spider J

Spider_Jerusalem said:
Seriously, this SH will reach its end

It better do, buster, or I'll ... I'll ... I'll ... I'm not sure what, but you can bet it'll be something entirely unsavoury.

The Aasimar's face bolted from confident to alarmed then to shock. Without a sound, Torious spasmed from the arc of electricity which surged through his body. A moment later, he relaxed his grip and dropped neatly through the hole in the floor. A few seconds later a splintering crunch echoed up to Milo and Thalin.

Is this the literal opposite of a cliffhanger? :p

Funeris

First Post
Great update as ever, Spider_J!

Glad to see one of us is updating :heh:
Can't wait to see what painful goodness you slipped to the Aasimar :D

Fune

Remove ads