• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A feat to add Dex bonus to damage instead of Str?

Terramotus

First Post
Simple question here - is there a feat out there that lets you swap your Dex bonus for your Str bonus for the purposes of damage? I've been playing nothing but d20 Modern and Iron Heroes for the past couple of years, so I'm a little bit out of the loop.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide.

Moon-Lancer

First Post
the only dex to damage i can think of is in races of the wild. its a prc that is the chosen of corlenlorenthian (only with correct spelling). Its pritty much elf only.

shilsen

Adventurer
Shadow Blade from Book of Nine Swords. You need to know a maneuver from the Shadow Hand school. While using a stance from the school and one of the discipline's favored weapons, you add Dex to damage. As written, you add Dex to damage without replacing Str to damage, so you get both.

Storyteller01

First Post
Heros of high favor: Elves has a feat. Requires weapon finesse, 6+ BaB, and it can't be used on critters immune to critical hits. It is a third party source though.

nittanytbone

First Post
I believe Champion of Corellon (Races of the Wild) has a class feature that lets you add DEX to damage.

Swashbuckler 3 has a class feature that lets you add INT to damage.

Storyteller01

First Post
Also, the feat was written for 3.0. Weapon finesse had to be taken multiple times for differing weapons. You may need to keep that in mind when you make adjustments.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads