a fellow enworlder is looking for a game

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I simply asked. Naw, a bit of a story.

Industry Gothica's game those left behind has a palidin Barbarian that was beeing played by Nac mac feeble, and he dissappeared, so I played Caerwyn Thingol. Then afer many months of play he(IG) went to 4th ed and I am opposed to that edition so I asked Rena1g to take over Caerwyn. He said yes.

Well He (Renalg) is cutting back on his non 4th ed games and was playing a dwarvin cleric in Sas's gold team and I took over that character. Traded characters basickly.

And that is how I got to be on the gold team with no begging and no bribes.

Cyansylph

First Post
I tried to play through some redbox DMing for a few friends of mine. At-will powers feel so convoluted. What is wrong with just smacking a beastie with a sword. Every hit from the level 1 cleric was buffed with extra damage, extra attack, and granted like 1d8 temp HP.

Walking Dad

First Post
I tried to play through some redbox DMing for a few friends of mine. At-will powers feel so convoluted. What is wrong with just smacking a beastie with a sword. Every hit from the level 1 cleric was buffed with extra damage, extra attack, and granted like 1d8 temp HP.
Hey, I like both editions :)
Nothing wrong with smacking a beastie with a sword. You can do this in every edition ;)
At-wills give you a pre-made description and how you do it without having to ask the DM for the special effect.

Remove ads