• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A good text based RP chat that is open to new players

Missywelden

First Post
So, yeah. I really want to have a good text-based RP (that is what my husband calls it and he doesn't want to do that kind of RP, he's all about classic D&D). I know one chat (which isn't entirely fantasy based, something I want in an RP chat) but while it used to be open to new players, now it just ignores most new characters because they have their own RPs going :(. I tried looking on Google for new chats but most are abandonned, broken links or nobody roleplays on them anymore. I am not really into forum roleplaying because it is way too slow.

If anybody knows of any good chats they go to, any sort of chat works...just not a forum. I am willing to give any a try. :D

Clueless

Webmonkey
Friend of mine runs a Dragonlance one at: http://prism.foxpaws.net/DragonLands/

She's currently preparing the code for new hosting/version and with it - a new world spanning plot, but ya gotta let her graduate grad school first. In the meantime, they seem to be pretty nice folks over there so long as you're sane so you can get started easy. :)

Remove ads