• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A great (and free) way to keep track of your Gold

BraveSirKevin

First Post
If you made some similar tokens for bloodied, dazed etc (like the ones in the boardgame Descent) I'd marry you.

I'm getting there... They're on my list of things to do. No need for a wedding though :lol:

These are nice.

If I could suggest an improvement: Put some space on the tokens for the DM to write in the campaign name or some other identifier on each token to reduce mix-ups in case there is more than one campaign ongoing.

Thanks for the compliment and suggestion. Not entirely sure it's gonna help leaving space though. The counters are kinda small as it is. It's easu enough to colour code the edges for that purpose though. Just run a coloured felt tip marker along the sides

Thanks for sharing these! Can't wait for the 1,000 denomination.

You're welcome! :)

Who makes those? I've been looking around for some, but can't find any in sufficient denominations.

Well, we used to use spray painted poker chips... If you're that way inclined, that may be a good place to start.

Any way, the Silver Coins are now up. Go have a look:
Silver+Coin+Tokens+Product.png

Kev's Lounge: Free Silver Coin Tokens

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads