• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Guy in Finland has Eberron and...

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Hellcow said:
I don't know, but apparently that was the hook that WotC liked. "It's Lord of the Rings meets The Maltese Falcon and Raiders of the Lost Ark... In Finland!"

As for action points replenishing every adventure, it's certainly easy enough to house rule. In my campaigns, people have generally had enough points with the per-level system; if you're going to restore them each adventure, you may want to reduce the total number each character receives. But it's all based on how wild you want the action to get. Providing action points as rewards for especially top-notch roleplaying or cinematic actions would be another way to deal with this.

-Keith
Hey Keith, how ya doin. Great job from what i'm hearing. I cant wait to get it in my hands!

NiT, i'll run a game on IRC.

MDSnowman

First Post
BrooklynKnight said:
Hey Keith, how ya doin. Great job from what i'm hearing. I cant wait to get it in my hands!

NiT, i'll run a game on IRC.

hehe if I wasn't already playing in two games I'd jump on that band wagon too.

dropshadow

First Post
Renshai said:
I've gone back and forth on whether I was going to like Eberron or not and after reading the forums and listening to the discourse over there I think the setting is actually pretty interesting. That said I won't be leaving my current game (Shackled City in FR) for it, but in the future I might run it.

I am glad for the hard core Eberron fans! I know you've been waiting for this!

Ren

Once you see this book you will crossover :D

nopantsyet

First Post
Tarrasque Wrangler said:
Date I've heard is June 18th.

Oh! I was generally looking forward to this book, but the teasers really have me excited. I've got a homebrew with some similar elements, but it's not complete enough. So I'm contemplating a merge when Eberron comes out, assuming it is as good as it portends to be.

Hellcow

Adventurer
BrooklynKnight said:
Hey Keith, how ya doin...I cant wait to get it in my hands!
Hey! Long time no see. I'm looking forward to getting a copy in *my* hands (I don't have a copy myself yet)! It's certainly exciting to have people finally getting to read it as opposed to just guessing based on the previews, so now I'm just hoping people will have fun with it. Thanks again for giving it a try at Winter Fantasy!

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Hellcow said:
Hey! Long time no see. I'm looking forward to getting a copy in *my* hands (I don't have a copy myself yet)! It's certainly exciting to have people finally getting to read it as opposed to just guessing based on the previews, so now I'm just hoping people will have fun with it. Thanks again for giving it a try at Winter Fantasy!
I hope, i hope i hope i hope, that the book is not plauged with the same type editing errors that i've been spotting in Complete Divine!

Will you be running any RPGA Eberron Adventures at Gencon?
I'd love to grab a zero slot if you're running one.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. There is nothing like having the Father of the setting run the adventure for you for the first time.

Its akin to being one of the first greyhawk or blackmoore players 30 years ago.

You've ruined it man! lol, Nobody will run it quite like you. :p

Remove ads