• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Insignia Request And Info

EdwardForrester

First Post
Greetings to all,
To any bored artist I have a small request of you. I have just started playing a Call of Cthulhu game with some friends. My PC is with works for a group called the T.O.A.M.S. Foundation. Now the reason this is important is that I am looking for an artist who would be willing to draw the T.O.A.M.S. Insignia. I hope I am not posting this in the wrong area or anything, but this isnt an actual character just the insignia. The Narrator in the game is using my Citizen Games Master Screen, which in case no one knows what this is, is a 4 panel screen that has sleeves on either side that you can insert your own info or art into. I would like to have a print out of the logo so I can insert it in the screen.
Also if anyone can recommend some good CoC artwork point me towards it please. I know where I can find some fantasy and Sci Fi but nothing for CoC. Thanks a bunch all.

Forrester

darrynquartermane@hotmail.com-Email me if intrested in the insignia please.

EdwardForrester

First Post
I want it to look like a offical government insinia. I dont know what T.O.A.M.S stand for but the letter in a circle around the dove in the center I am sure would be good. thanks alot.

Forrester

EdwardForrester

First Post
Ferret said:
Should it be block caps or could they all be joined? Like the N and J here ŋ ?
Sorry for the delay here, real life can suck sometimes. I would go with Block Caps. This is a offical government agency so a offical look would be very cool. Thanks for this by the way.

Forrester

Ferret

Explorer
Real life can suck, but it is real :). I have an idea for a sheild with a branch of an olive over it and O and A under the arm on the right of the T and the M and S next to it. I don't think I could draw a dove.

James Heard

Explorer
Ferret said:
Real life can suck, but it is real :). I have an idea for a sheild with a branch of an olive over it and O and A under the arm on the right of the T and the M and S next to it. I don't think I could draw a dove.
Hey, that's what clip art is for. :)

Ferret

Explorer
Ok text and circle only, used a font called visitation.

I will add the dove (wings only maybe?)

Attachments

• Insignia.jpg
    Insignia.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 50

Remove ads