A Keep On The Borderland OOC

ahayford

First Post
I was sort of waiting for Lady Arcata to choose a plan before responding....also considering my character went to bed, I was sort of waiting to see if anyone decided to investigate anything to have my character wake up from the noise. Anyone have plans to do something?

jkason

First Post
I didn't have much in the way of plans for Bastian other than having his men steer clear of the lights. I was under the impression we were mostly waiting to see how the scouting expedition went?

Shayuri

First Post
Yep. She's not sending men to investigate the illusions, and we're waiting for our scout to return before deciding a course of action on the keep.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Axel has new baby responsibilities at the moment, I was hoping he might be able to post after New Year but he did ask me to NPC Sh'aah in the meantime, so I'll push things forward with his report.

Axel

First Post
New babies are hard bloody work!! Besides, mine left his operating manual in the womb...not that I think he got past the first draft. :( Thanks for the congratulations anyway. :)

Back at work as of today, which means less baby responsibilities (directly anyway) and more "freedom" to procrastinate on ENWorld. Should be back on track from here on in.

ahayford

First Post
I'm going to wait until the beastmen post their move to post mine, but likely I will have 2 legionarres fire crossbows, and the other 2 wade into melee with myself.

kinem

Adventurer
Hello. Keep on the Borderland is one of the few games that I'm not in that I've been reading along with, and it's a good one :)

I do have a question though. Normally you can only have one dancing lights spell active at a time. The same is true of light. It's Paizo's way of trying to balance at-will cantrips I suppose. Has this been house ruled away here?

Shayuri

First Post
...wow, really?

That's just pure player ignorance then.

lol, maybe I should have told the GM what I was up to in advance. Um.

But really, how is having lot of little lights 'unbalanced?' They require actions to move, after all.

Well, GM call then. Maybe just the horn will be enough. :)

Remove ads