A lil FrontPage Push Always Helps!

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
i think that his idea about the stone bridge would work well on the northern tip of the area as it appears rocky and connected into the sea and is highly remote...

Lichtenhart

First Post
Thank you guys, Gulf of Hador will fit very well. :)
I'll come up soon with the names and an early draft. (Should I start a new thread?)
I feel this people should come from the West, let me know if you think otherwise.

P.S. I just bumped the ad on the main page, I hope someone else show up!

Lichtenhart

First Post
That should go. They were one of the early kingdom to fall. They managed to escape because they were expert navigators and the Horde wasn't well organized yet. They were a people of famous artisans and fabled artists, not warriors. They were lucky.
There should be legends in the Kessel about this strange city lost in the north. In Red Harbour they should know better.
They can act as the Kessel' sentries in the North, since only they can travel across the gulf safely.
I haven't checked yet, so, if you think they have been involved in some historical facts, point it out and i'll work it in.

Lichtenhart

First Post
Odd idea #3

I was thinking about a fleet effective in an environment such as the gulf of Hador: and I came up with two kind of ship:
the first is very light and easily manoeuvrable, with large sails for max speed with the strong winds of the gulf, and some kind of skate (I don't know the right word) to slip on the surface and avoid most of the reeves. With an illusionist aboard to make it invisible, you'll hate it very soon! :D
The other idea was a more traditional kind of warship, with warriors and all, but with some druids aboard to set some friend (dire sharks? cachalots?) on you. :eek: If they want to survive in a sea infested with krakens and aboleths, they have to find some ally, don't they? :cool:

What to you think about Xen-Aoris (New Aoris), The Longing City?

More to come...

Last edited:

Lichtenhart

First Post
Odd idea #4

The faith of his people somehow allowed the mage to outlast his own death; he wasn't strong enough to turn into a Patron, so he became the Shade, a mysterious being that sometimes appears to protect the City, the Chamber, or a citizen in special danger. He looks like a shadow with a large hat and cloak,and three strips of flame on his breast (the three oaths he took in life). The inhabitants don't like to speak about the Shade, though they still revere him.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
ok chief it all sounds good for now, do us a favor and START A NEW THREAD!!! :)

On that note how far up the mountain or cliff are you going to have the city. The one picture showed it extremely high up and yet you want to have warships? I don't see how you can have a flotilla of ships and have a city high on the cliff surround on all side by water and that small strip of land connecting it to the mainland. Now there are AIRSHIPs that you can use and that would work fine or you can have them raised and lowered by pulleys off the main city..your call.

on that note..start a new thread and call it the name of your stronghold or city..

Remove ads