• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Little Night Music

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Kajamba Lion said:
Quintus: You think you can hear Bluecoats back near the main exit to the lobby. Following the crowd, you eventually make your way there. Surely enough, a pair of Bluecoats, fully armed, stands in the doorway slowing people down. Although you can't see very well in the dark, they look distinctly perturbed. The gold braid and bars on the collar of one of them marks him as an officer. So far you can't seem to get his attention--there's just too many people. Having little to no choice in the matter, you aid them in their work, hurrying the crowd out of the concert hall in a quick and orderly fashion. When you've all finished, the officer turns to you, exasperated. "I suppose you want some sort of commendation for helping us. Very well, thank you most kindly." He turns back to his compatriot and starts to give some more orders. When he notices you haven't left, he sighs and asks, "May I help you?"

OOC for Uriel: I'm assuming that your outfit is civilian wear; please correct me if I'm wrong.

OoC: I had thought that he'd be wearing whatever passes for fancy military/police/whatever spot Marshalls fill in your world. Sort of like his Dress Blues or some such. Either way is fine.

IC: Smiling at the Bluecoat, Quintus nods his head ever-so-slightly in a cordial manner, saying I am Marshall Quintus Valdemere, of Ganterium Academy, Officer. As to a commendation or thanks from you, I need none. To serve The Crown is all that I require. As to the situation here. There seems to have been some sort of attack or other foul play inside the Auditorium. If you please, you might like to have a look inside.'Gesturing an after you with his open hand, Quintus stands aside for the police to precede him.
Keeping his manner pleasant, yet business-like, Quintus fully expects that the Blues will comply.

<Diplomacy +7>

Jarval

Explorer
After clambering onto the stage, Aston tugs firmly on Mintwhistle's sleeve.

"Ah, Mr Mintwhistle, sir? I think now might be the moment to draw the concert to a close. There has been something of a disturbance in the audience, and we seem to be having some technical problems with the lighting..."

Remove ads