• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A look at a new D&D group

mattigus

First Post
Hello all,

I've just started getting into D&D, and I've already gotten a sizable gaming group together. My group has elected me as the official DM, since I have the best understanding of the rules.

Back when I was in high school, I used to draw comics all the time. In college I completely stopped, but now that I've begun to play this game, I've had the urge to start drawing again. I guess the creativity is getting dusted off by this game.

Anyway, I figured I would share the drawing I made after our first session with me as a DM. You may find it amusing, and remind you of the BS you probably had to deal with during your first few games. Enjoy.

001bmpj.jpg

weem

First Post
Very nice!

Welcome to the game and EN World ;)

I'm curious - what edition are you playing, and how were you introduced to the game?

mattigus

First Post
We're starting off on 4th edition. My buddies were actually looking at the books and wanted to give it a try. One of them got very enthusiastic about it and bought that red box. We all have the standard 4e player handbooks and I got the essentials DM kit. The picture you see is the first encounter from the adventure that comes with that DM kit.

Da3mon

First Post
Welcome to Enworld :)

If you have more drawings or just stories how your game went please share, as a fellow newb DM Im always interested.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads