A Merc's Life [OOC 02]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Also, it's still an animal so it's intelligence will be 2 even with the advanced template. Can an creature with animal intelligence take class levels?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
another question: does a creature with a low or higher Int increase the cr by 1 if the creature gets a class level?

example: small earth elemental with barbarian 1.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
For characters with class levels, CR is Level -1 (CR½ for level one characters). I'm not sure what RAW says about adding class levels to creatures, but I'm gonna say for my games that it will increase the CR by 1 per class level added. I can't see giving a Dire Ape an extra HD, the ability to Rage and access to Martial Weapons, Armor and Shields without also bumping the CR, for example (not a good one, as it's still animal intelligence).

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OK, folks . . . we're languishing here, so I need to know the group's desire. Is this a matter of loss of interest? RL interference? Lack of purpose or uncertainty of how to proceed? Some combination of the above, or something completely different?

If you're interested in continuing, I'm fully ready - my intention to run all 6 installments of this thing still holds. What can I do to help you get back into it?

Scotley

Hero
In my case it is just a bit of real life overload. I spent a week without internet access and then came back to do my regular work, plus all the crap I missed the week I was on vacation and the first week back in school for the youngest. I should be back to my usual slow, but mostly regular posting now.

Remove ads