D&D 5E A New Frontier [IC]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I'm not one for wantonly attacking people in their homes. But undead have no place in our world. Assuming he is one."

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Sorry for the rushed post, I was walking and on mobile phone, so...

Luthor looks over the group and walks forward.
"While not great at introductions, this may be better handled by being ready. I'll go first."

[sblock=Actions]
Action: Dodge
Object interaction: Open the door
Move: Enter the room
[/sblock]

Thateous

Explorer
The party opens the double doors to the study and immediately they spot two specters in either corner of the room who eye the with malicious intent, however, directly in front of them is a tall dark spectral figure with it's back towards you. It stands over an unlit fire place, in deep contemplation. The specters in corners look back and forth from the figure to you, as if waiting to be commanded.

OOC: Any character with any experience with the undead know that standing before you, is a wraith.
I wish you all the best of luck in this scene, and may the dice be ever in your favor...

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Looks at Ramas str score... oh shiiii

"Hello, my Lordship I am Lord Ramas Liadon from the main land." All though making introductions Ramas is hiding behind his beefier companions he knows he is ill suited for front line combat.

Tarukka waits, ready to unleash hell. But carefully, after what happened to Thren.

OOC:
Action: ready to cast Mirror Images if the hostilities start

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ramas is unsure if this is a question, a threat or something else entirely."Yes,(insert name of main land here). We met your daughter she served us this most wonderful tea, you simply must share your supplier with me."

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Don't want to chat about tea? Such a shame right down to business then. We are under the impression that something tragic happened to your wife and you have tried to bring her back. Am I correct? I have some natural talent with magic maybe I could help?" Ramas edges forward slightly so it doesn't look like he is using his allies as a shield but still remaining behind them peering over their shoulder. Hoping to buy the group some time for the more divine members of the group to figure out what's going on.

Remove ads