D&D 5E A New Frontier REDUX [Closed]

Thateous

Explorer
I have one of those things. About 'this' high to a grass hoppers knee? Drains all intimacy out of a room like a vacuum? Ridiculous investment with no hope of a return?

Azurewraith

Explorer
I have one of those things. About 'this' high to a grass hoppers knee? Drains all intimacy out of a room like a vacuum? Ridiculous investment with no hope of a return?
Well I have two one I have had for nearly 5years still waiting for return on investment. My member has deserted me to be the world's most life like dildo.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Well I have two one I have had for nearly 5years still waiting for return on investment. My member has deserted me to be the world's most life like dildo.

Proud father survivor of twins :)
Mine are 11 now and I'm still waiting for RoI. But at least I'm sleeping well for the last 8 years or so. But days are filled with drive here, school, drive there, training, walk there...or the reverse, I don't want to go there, why are we here, when are we going home...

:D

Azurewraith

Explorer
Proud father survivor of twins :)
Mine are 11 now and I'm still waiting for RoI. But at least I'm sleeping well for the last 8 years or so. But days are filled with drive here, school, drive there, training, walk there...or the reverse, I don't want to go there, why are we here, when are we going home...

:D
I can imagine twins are rough things where easy with one, so we added another. Its like playing Legendary on skyrim from level one.

Thateous

Explorer
3-5 common, uncommon, and (if you feel like doing it now). Something that gives me options and allows some variety between the group. If you want a simple + 1 weapon/armor that is ok too. Just need to know what weapon/ armor.

There will be magic items that occur like normal in the game.

Remove ads