• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E A new Redwall-inspired expansion for 5E and Castles & Crusades

Accaris

Explorer
Hello, Greg here, some of you might recognize me from the Chronicles of Aeres, an old-school fantasy setting for 5E. I just launched a small IndieGogo for our next expansion, about the Wilderkind of Aeres, woodsy animal-folk. Inspired by Redwall, this expansion fleshes out a ton of races that were merely glossed over in our first setting guide, and it expounds on their personalities and roleplaying quirks. Not only that, but I'm including rules for Castles & Crusades alongside 5E this time. Treat these races as mythical archetypes: hopefully they won't be skin suits to wear over human characters!

FhF1axaX0AArQSn.jpg

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Let us know when it's released on DriveThru. I'm keen on the setting but didn't want to sign up to another backer site. I'll have to make a decision over which version to get.

Accaris

Explorer
Let us know when it's released on DriveThru. I'm keen on the setting but didn't want to sign up to another backer site. I'll have to make a decision over which version to get.
Sure we should be done by end of month God willing. The IndieGogo campaign is long over, but it was really just to finish a few pieces of art. We'll have the digital up probably for around $8 and print for $15 + shipping on our Shopify. In the meantime our 3 original books are on sale on DTRPG and have a ton of content. DriveThruRPG.com - Dueling Dragon Adventures - The Largest RPG Download Store! (best to get the bundle for most value)

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Sure we should be done by end of month God willing. The IndieGogo campaign is long over, but it was really just to finish a few pieces of art. We'll have the digital up probably for around $8 and print for $15 + shipping on our Shopify. In the meantime our 3 original books are on sale on DTRPG and have a ton of content. DriveThruRPG.com - Dueling Dragon Adventures - The Largest RPG Download Store! (best to get the bundle for most value)
Cool, I'll check out what else you have on offer.

Stormonu

Legend
If you would please, let us know when the Wilderkind are available for print, I'd certainly like to get a copy.

Also, out of curiosity, is there a reason you have not set up POD versions on DriveThruRPG? I'd also like to pick up a printed copy of the Doom that came to Astreas, but I only see PDF availability there.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
So, as it turns out, I already own it. I really need to better organise my files.

Remove ads