A nice murder mystery

James V

First Post
I have a character lined up for march's theme of new characters.

Heres the deal I'm not telling you him/her/it/them/more then just them....but I am looking for volunteers, mainly from Magis to help launch this murder mystery aswell as fellow patrons. I'm easy to contact bigrichie2004@yahoo.com or my msn (not email) is thepeepilation@hotmail.com.

I wanna get something straight, No characters will be killed unless they are asked to be, and I'm only intending to at most torture them mindlessly. I'm not looking for there to be any group with him. Its suppose to be a fun murder mystery. If you are interested, add me to your buddies or email me with a suggestion. I'm thinking of this happening in the Tavern setting or maybe the Rotunda. Again I am looking for any characters who will be interested, espcially for ones that need something to do.

Jeajea

First Post
It was clearly Miss. Scarlet. She's the only one who doesn't look guilty, and this way also we might have to strip-search her.

Along the same lines, it absolutely wasn't Mrs. White.

Jeajea

First Post
Babylon Logos said:
Ew, just ew.

I can't imagine what there was to take offense to in what I said.

Anyway, back on topic... provided I have time (and that's something of an if right there), I'd be interested in partaking.

Remove ads