A Night at the Four Seasons (DM: renau1g, Judge:Ozymandias79)

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Unfortunately I can't really come up with a description of what I'll do with persistent harrier as the power is too unpredictable. Hope it doesn't mess things up too much.[/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Tarkus catches up to the others, amour clattering. He arrives just in time to hear the lsat of the introductions. "It will be an honour to fight beside you all, I'm sure." He turns to the farmer. "Good sir, I'll be glad to help you, but I'm not sure what we're doing. I think you were already organizing this party when I arrived at the tavern. What exactly is our quest?"

[sblock=ooc]
Character sheet. (Every time I click on this it adds an underscore in the middle of JoeNotCharles. you'll need to take it out.)

The default male cleric image from the CB is good for Tarkus. I don't have it on this machine, I can upload it tomorrow.

Right now Tarkus, having just arrived, is at the end of the marching order. If we're going to handle the journey abstractly: he would naturally try to bully his way into leading the group at the head of the column, although he'll defer to Cyr or Kauldron if they make a show of faith. That's not the optimal place for him, but he still sees himself as a war leader.

Also, fair warning, I intend to play him a bit unoptimally in the first few fights for flavour reasons, until he catches on IC to how his powers have changed. So sorry if I screw anything up,
[/sblock]

[sblock=L4W Tarkus the Crusader]
Init: +0 Speed: 5 Perception:15 Insight: 20
AC: 18 Fort: 14 Ref: 13 Will: 18
HP: 31/31 Surges: 9/9 Surge Value: 7 AP: 1
Str:13 Con:14 Dex:8 Int:13 Wis:18 Cha:14

Powers:
Gaze of Defiance
Astral Seal
Sacred Flame
Second Wind
Exacting Utterance
Divine Fortune (Channel Divinity)
Healer's Mercy (Channel Divinity)
Healing Word
Healing Word
Font of Tears
Angelic Witnesses
Symbol of Divinity (Item)
Hero's Chainmail (Item)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Damen pays attention with half an ear, keeping near the back. To keep an eye on... things. The brisk day and his new company—one of them, anyway—looks to keep his interest.

OOC: Back (or near it) is good for Damen. He can range w/o OA, but still prefers to be away from the thick of it.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: The picture on Phoenix's sheet scales pretty well, so feel free to use that.

As far as marching order, Phoenix will aim to be somewhere in the middle. She's essentially a ranged AoE striker, but I'm going to do my best to get my one controller power (Color Spray) off as early as I can in each fight to slow the enemy down a bit, then back up and hurl burning hell from the back.

As an aside, let me just say I'm happy we have 3 defenders. I can toss non-OA ranged/area attacks around too and Phoenix isn't too fragile, but still.

BenBrown

First Post
[sblock=ooc]We don't have any pure melee strikers in this group, which is kind of odd. On the other hand, the plethora of defenders makes it easy. Kaeysari is probably best somewhere near the front, as she doesn't move all that fast. She's got a reach weapon, which might make it good for her to be second when we're single-file. Of course, marching order can get completely tossed out the window depending on initiative.[/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Since some of you stated a bit of tactics about your characters thought it was a good idea to do the same.

Kauldron is a Multi-Target Defender. I have RPed with Stonegod before with this character (different one of his characters though) and he can acknowledge such. He marks multiple targets, most if not all of the battlefields enemies for multiple rounds. Enemies that refuse to attack him receive a punishing 15 damage even more so if there vulnerable to radiant. *Cough*Undead*Cough*.

He doesn't deal a lot of damage on average. Just sits and tanks without taking a lot in return. He will always be maneuvering around battle to assist in flanks for others. Taking OAs whenever needed.

Hopefully this helps some. [/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I guess I should speak more about tactics. Tarkus is a Pacifist Cleric - he just doesn't know it yet. He has short to medium range attacks that inflict status effects and heal and buff his allies, but mostly don't do any damage. He has a few at-wills that do damage along with the bonuses they provide, but if he ever damages a bloodied enemy he gets stunned for a round.

He also hasn't been approved yet.
[/sblock]

OOC: Use the pic from the wiki, it should be easy to tokenize (it may give me incentive to finally color his eyes properly)

[sblock=Tactics]
Cyr has one terrible daily which stuns (save ends).

Also lots of radiant attacks, so undead beware. Other then that, he's controller, he slides allies around and limits movement options of enemies and buffs allies. Currently he has one power that keeps him alive when one of his close blasts fails.

He would prefer to be in the middle of the group so he can be quickly on either side of combat and have multiple allies within 2 squares.
[/sblock]

Remove ads