A Preview of A TOUCH OF CLASS: 7 Classes For 5E

Coming soon to Kickstarter is a 70-page full-colour softcover book detailing 7 full classes for 5th Edition. These seven classes originally appeared in EN5ider, the 5th Edition patreon. Over time, they have been revised and updated after plenty of feedback from the community, and now they're ready to be presented as a full-colour softcover book! Each is a full class, along with archetypes; plus the collection includes a selection of supporting feats, spells, items, backgrounds, and monsters to help make the most from them. Take a look at the contents and introduction to the book!

Coming soon to Kickstarter is a 70-page full-colour softcover book detailing 7 full classes for 5th Edition. These seven classes originally appeared in EN5ider, the 5th Edition patreon. Over time, they have been revised and updated after plenty of feedback from the community, and now they're ready to be presented as a full-colour softcover book! Each is a full class, along with archetypes; plus the collection includes a selection of supporting feats, spells, items, backgrounds, and monsters to help make the most from them. Take a look at the contents and introduction to the book!

UPDATE: THIS KICKSTARTER HAS NOW LAUNCHED!

class1.jpg

class2.jpg

Touch_of_Class_KS_Banner_copy.jpg

SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
For those of us who don't kickstart, but, like, pay for stuff printed on dead trees with formal declarations of faith & credit printed on tiny slips of dead trees, what's the chance of actually finding one and making such a clandestine and barbaric exchange of tree cadavers?

It will be printed on dead trees, but for now it's planned as a Kickstarter only item. Sorry! :)

ddaley

Explorer
Avoid Kickstarter for as long as you can... back one thing, and, next thing you know, you're a "Superbacker".

Just kidding on avoiding it. I love kickstarter.

For those of us who don't kickstart, but, like, pay for stuff printed on dead trees with formal declarations of faith & credit printed on tiny slips of dead trees, what's the chance of actually finding one and making such a clandestine and barbaric exchange of tree cadavers?

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
I am in Australia. Recently backed KS's from US & Sweden. Postage was actually very reasonable considering the amount of stuff you can end up with in some of the KS's that unlock new material!

But yes, for a single book, postage can hurt. Just backed the 5E Gods & Goddesses. I could end up paying something like $80 for that 1 book that I may never use, I just love deity write-ups for D&D and always have.

But for KS's with set postage and you get the add-ons it can be an absolute bargain compared to buying all separately later on.

Xethreau

Josh Gentry - Author, Minister in Training
In the preview it shows the writing as being done by "various authors." Will the authors be credited by name at the front of the document?

Remove ads

Remove ads