• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Problem of Nobility or Things that go Bump in the Night (Covaithe Judging)

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=IG]
Good to see you back :) yes that is definitely a hit. I would hope an 18 would any creature regardless of level.
[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
[sblock=IG]
Good to see you back :) yes that is definitely a hit. I would hope an 18 would any creature regardless of level.
[/sblock]

[sblock=ren]Great. Unfortunately, my stay will be a short one. I've got to ship my computer off to HP for repairs within the next few days, by Monday at the latest. It could take up to two weeks to get back, so they say. My recent luck suggests that it'll take much longer than that, but we'll see.

I hope that Carolina will be able to continue in this game, as I'm enjoying it perhaps more than one should, but if it's not worth the trouble to ghost her until I get back, I'll completely understand. [/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=IG]
I will happily continue on with her. I'd rather wait a few weeks (minimal in PbP time) than risk losing a dedicated player. I'll most likely have one of the others make strategy calls for her in the meantime. Good luck with that, I know from working at Best Buy back in the day, that dealing with the computer companies wasn't easy.
[/sblock]

Tinwe

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Looks like you have Kruk and Grim swapped on that last map, unless something crazy happened that I missed. :)

It shouldn't matter for Kruk, as a 24 most likely hits anyway.[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]I was thinking, next round maybe Raiyek should go after the zombie, since I'm the only one with at-will radiant damage. Kruk could keep the cube busy ... and he'd have a better chance of getting himself out if he gets sucked in ;) Thoughts?[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I was thinking, next round maybe Raiyek should go after the zombie, since I'm the only one with at-will radiant damage. Kruk could keep the cube busy ... and he'd have a better chance of getting himself out if he gets sucked in ;) Thoughts?[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
I was thinking the same thing. Someone has to take out that zombie. You are the closest one to it. It would be an honor for Kruk to spend some time inside the cube should that happen. He still has a second wind and a power that gives him more HP should he need them.

IG, get that computer healthy. I would be a basket case without mine. Hmmm, I'm already a basket case. We'll see you soon. :)

Grim, I think Kruk is in the right place. He tried to shift a square to the sw but couldn't because of difficult terrain. How did you get over to the other side of the sewer? I thought you were on the same side as Kruk.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

N3rday

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

Hey ren, last update post you said that a rat had hit both me and Georg, but I didn't see you mention how much damage either had done. Mind letting me know so I can update my mini-stats? [/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]I am guessing it did 3 damage, N3rday. This is me metagaming since I am a DM and have thrown lots of Large Rats at PCs. I am of the opinion that the material for monsters/etc is open and most players have it, so the whole DM secrecy on some things isn't useful. That is why guessing if something hits is easy (though not ALWAYS right)[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]In the OOC status update in post 288, ren said that Xoc and Georg both took 3 damage from the rats. And I'm pretty sure they're minions as well, which means static damage ;)[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads