• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Problem of Nobility or Things that go Bump in the Night (Covaithe Judging)

industrygothica

Adventurer
"Ah, you're kidding me!" Carolina scream in frustration as she flings the first rat free from her blade and impales the second in the same fashion. "Are you quite finished yet, you vile pieces of..."

[sblock=Rolls]Sly flourish; 1d20+7=23, 1d6+8=10[/sblock]

[sblock=Carolina's stat block]Carolina- Female Halfling Rogue 1
Passive Perception: 14, Passive Insight: 9
AC:17, Fort:11, Reflex:17, Will:13 -- Speed:6
HP:15/24, Bloodied:12, Surge Value:6, Surges left:7/7
Initiative +5
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Sly Flourish, Deft Strike, Positioning Strike, Blinding Barrage
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Wow, I didn't realize Carolina was so low on health. If she can come down to row G or closer, Raiyek will give the healing from Paladin's Judgment to her. I'll edit my post to that effect.[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Wow, I didn't realize Carolina was so low on health. If she can come down to row G or closer, Raiyek will give the healing from Paladin's Judgment to her. I'll edit my post to that effect.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]She's not that low... there was an error in her stat block that I must have been fixing as you were typing your message.[/sblock]

N3rday

First Post
Xoc attempts to push the cube back with his shield, but finds his efforts are futile as it engulfs him further.

[sblock=OOC]

Xoc takes 8 ongoing damage at beginning of turn.

Standard action: Opening Shove against Gelatinous Cube (1d20+6=13). 13 vs. Reflex is a miss =(.
[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats]
Xoc- Male Orc Warlord Level 1
Adverse Condition: Dazed
Initiative: +2
*Passive Insight: 9
*Passive Perception: 9
*Senses: low light vision
*HP 26
*Bloodied 13 Surge Value 6; Surges Per-Day 9
*AC = 16
*Fortitude 15 Reflex 13 Will 14 Speed 6
**action Points:1
*Second Wind: not used
Basic Attack: Broadsword +6 vs. AC 1d10+4 damage
Powers
Ranged Basic: Handaxe +6 (1d6+4) (ranged)
At will: Opening Shove, Viper’s Strike
Encounter: Nimble Footwork, Inspiring Word (2, 0 used), Warrior’s Surge
Daily Standard: Lead the Attack
[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Alright then, IG. Carolina's still lower on hp than Xoc is (I think), but Xoc is stuck inside the cube. So, switching back to healing Xoc now. (That should be the last change of plans for me, sorry ren.)[/sblock]

Last edited:

johnmeier1

Explorer
Georg is stunned as the selfless elf throws himself in harm's way and is engulfed by the cube. He grits his teeth and slams his staff into the muck, sending a wave of thunder through the cube and towards his ally. It throws Xoc from the ooze, but perhaps the price was too great as the half-orc looks bloodied. Oh, no. What have I done.

[sblock=OOC attn Xoc]So it seems Georg is not in the cube and Raiyek is. So he will use Thunderwave to try and hit one of his allies (Xoc) and the cube, perhaps freeing at least one.
1d20+4=15 (versus Cube Fortitude) 1d20+4=21 (versus Xoc Fortitude) 1d6+4=8 Thunder damage

Crap. Sorry Xoc, though you are free of the grab, I wish I were weakened this turn. I doubt that the Cube is hit, but I will push Xoc out of the cube back to J7 (if that is possible, otherwise K7)
[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]A heads up for everyone: I'm getting married on the 9th of August. So, I'll have limited internet access from the 6th to the 8th, and absolutely no access from the 9th to the 15th while we're on our honeymoon ;)

Please feel free to NPC Raiyek or have one of the other players control him while I'm gone. You all have fun while I'm gone :)[/sblock]

N3rday

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Wow, I wasn't sure Enworld was going to come back up at all! Everyone here and accounted for?

Sessadore: Congratulations, that's awesome!![/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]John here. I hope they have the server issues fixed for a while!

I believe Grim (Twine) is next and then the bad guys.

Congrats Sessadore! Enjoy.
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Still here (& third time posting). If Tinwe's not here, I'll just have him twin strike the ooze.

P.S. Congrats LS. I went through it 2 years ago (7/7/7) and it's pretty exhausting. ENjoy the vacation.
[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads