• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A question for all you publishers out there on Psionic products...

johncolossus

First Post
Dear All Publishers that read this thread
With the advent of the recent Monte announcement about Mindscapes to be written by Bruce Cordell and released next year, I thought I'd ask about what products are up and coming for psionics and its fans.
There is obviuosly a large fan base of psionics out there and with its addition to the SRD, we would like and hope there will be a glut of support products (currently 3....ITCK, Toolkit and Of Sound Mind). However, official annoucements are few and far between. I am sure a number of publishers are producing psionic material and may have mentioned it informally in various threads.

Therefore, to help us psionic fans, I wonder whether you publishers ( or anyone that knows) be able to reply with your psionic plans or hints at it. We obviously will treat info as informal anything that is mentioned......therefore is not an official comment! It would be great if you did this and keep our interested piqued particularly to know that this area is not forgotten!

Cheers in anticipation

Mongoose_Matt

Adventurer
Publisher
Hi there,

The new Judge Dredd RPG uses a variant of the psionics rules for psi-judges and various creeps.

For the more mainstream, we have both The Quintessential Psion and The Quintessential Psychic Warrior due out. . .

JoeGKushner

First Post
I'm hoping that WoTC comes out with an "official" splatbook for the two classes. It would fit their previous method of splatbooks where two (save for the last one) character classes are covered.

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
That's Great!!

Mongoose_Matt said:
For the more mainstream, we have both The Quintessential Psion and The Quintessential Psychic Warrior due out. . .

WHEN?! That's great news Matt. You guys are coming out with great stuff. Seriously though, when can we expect this goodness to come out?:) :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I have Of Sound Mind 2, tentatively named "The Color of Glass", currently in playtesting! It'll go out to Fiery Dragon for editing in the upcoming weeks. It's looking good.

Mmmm, psionicky goodness.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
We've released a psion-based prestige class in Librum Equitis volume 1 (which is going to print by MEG in May) as well as a psionic prestige class and feat in Thee Compleat Librum ov Gar'Udok's Necromantic Artes.

We have a module in production (release date in the FAR future) based around a long-collapsed psionic empire that includes a few MAJOR psionic goodies (new type of psionic item, new powers, new prestige classes, races, creatures...).

So far we DON'T have a psionic class in Librum Equitis volume 2 (now in final playtesting), but we have at least one in Librum Equitis volume 3.

johncolossus

First Post
Reveal more people...

There must be more psionic products out there than what is mentioned so far. Go on people reveal all and write in this thread. Unfortunately my telepathy is on the blink at the moment...so you are going to have to tell here! Thanks

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Ooops..

Just doing some work on LEvol2 and realized the Child of the Snake prestige class includes some psionics and rules for using them without the PsiHB.

Remove ads